Latest Posts


Mrs. Laurie Jung, Nurse

District Medication Policy. If your child requires medication of any kind while they are in school, a Medication form must be completed on file. This form is filled out by you and your doctor to give permission for your child to receive a specific medication. All medication must be sent to school in the original labeled container. Anything sent in, in a ziplock bag is not acceptable and will not be given to your child by the nurse.

For class trips, a parent or school nurse may give the student medications. The teacher or any other person other than the child's guardian will not be allowed to medicate your child. Students who use inhalers may carry them on a trip if the doctor has given written approval.

Laurie Jung , school nurse, can be reached at 973-535-8000 ext 8079 or [email protected] to answer any questions.

Mark your calender now November 24 will be the second annual HOOPS FOR HEART EVENT